I think you are putting the cart before the horse. Figure out what your costs are before your pay, figure out realistic revenue projections, and set your pay based on the remainder. Unless you are well-capitalized, or have a flood of members on day one, I wouldn't figure on drawing any pay for a while - six months to a year.
On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 2:56 PM, Judy Santos <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi All! > > I'm Judy and currently working on a business plan to open a co-working > space in the San Fernando Valley. However, I'm stuck at what to put on > the business plan as a fair rate to pay myself... > > I"m planning on making this business profitable and sustainable. > > Any ideas, input would be appreciated! > > Happy Co-Working! > > Judy > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Coworking" group. > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/coworking/-/J29YClycGcMJ. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]. > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en. > -- twb member, Workantile <http://workantile.com/> @twbrandt -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Coworking" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

