Hi,

I'm looking for a software too. In August I'll openning a space and I only 
know the Cobot to manager the coworking spaces. Does anybody know another 
one?

Thanks!

Jorge Wanderley

On Monday, June 11, 2012 5:59:52 AM UTC-3, JanG wrote:
>
> Hello,
> I have tried COBOT and have a subscription now.  They are a small team but 
> very responsive, both on chat, Skype or mail.  I have tested a few of my 
> scenario's with them and they gave me feedback.  And they are also very 
> open for suggestions to improve.  The tool is simple and straightforward 
> for users, I like especially the self-service part (booking resources on a 
> calendar).
> If you're looking for specific experiences, questions, ... just let me know
>
> Jan
>
> Op maandag 11 juni 2012 04:36:51 UTC+2 schreef Noel Schaefer het volgende:
>>
>> Hi,
>>  
>> I have recently opened a new coworking space called Facility in 
>> Albuquerque and I was considering using Cobot for assistance with my 
>> billing.  If you are not familiar with them, their website is 
>> www.cobot.me and they provide online management software and services, 
>> including billing and accounting services, for coworking spaces.  Has 
>> anyone used their services before and can give feedback or potential 
>> alternatives?  Please help.  Thanks.
>>  
>> Noel John Schaefer
>> Manager
>> Facility, a local coworking space
>> 215 Gold Ave SW, Suite 102
>> Albuquerque, NM 87102
>> 505-504-1405
>> [email protected]
>>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/coworking/-/7-ynYO_oWbQJ.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to