Hey everyone!

Although I have not made my presence known before now, I've been a member & 
reader of this group ever since I started working as the community manager 
at co.up (http://co-up.de/). We recently launched a crowdfunding campaign 
to help us finance the expansion to another space in the same building, two 
floors down. You can read more about it here: 
http://co-up.de/2012/06/07/crowdfunding-third-floor.html
What has been especially nice is hearing our friends & coworkers say how 
much co.up means to the tech/dev scene in Berlin & to them personally. :) 
The coworking group's emphasis on community has really shaped the way co.up 
does things -- providing the space for free to user groups & causes we 
support with the hope of growing a strong community -- so I just wanted to 
share with you how far that has brought us, as well as say thanks for the 
many threads with heaps of great advice. :)
I hope this note finds you well!

Kind regards,
Aleks
[email protected]

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/coworking/-/J1K9GkhsEYEJ.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to