A couple of updates for Workantile in Ann Arbor:

We turned three on June 1. As one of our members put it, that's like 100 in
coworking years. We are pretty happy with that milestone, look forward to
more years here on Main Street in Ann Arbor.

Trek Glowacki, an integral part of Workantile since before day 1, is moving
to Chicago to take a job there. It is no exaggeration to say that without
Trek's tireless efforts in 2010 and 2011, Workantile would not exist today.
The Workantile membership will miss him, and I will certainly miss him, not
just as a Workantile member but also as a friend and colleague.

Hope you all have an awesome day.

--
twb
member, Workantile <http://workantile.com/>