Hello!

This open-source complete co-working management package already exists!
YourVirtualButler, a cloud-based management software, is specifically
designed for this exact purpose. Creating the ability to easily book
meetings / rent co-working space, while allowing for invoicing, and
employee management to be significantly refined, YourVirtualButler is a
great example of how Dynamics CRM can literally change your business
forever. Be part of a global network of other co-working centers, allowing
many virtual and international customers to find your co-working space with
ease.

In the creation of the software, many open-source CRM clients were looked
at, but out of the respect of fellow co-working spaces, Microsoft Dynamics
CRM was chosen to allow for easy translation between other Microsoft
applications you use on a daily basis, such as Office, and Outlook. That
being said, we have developed our program to be easily translated into any
CRM, such as Sales Force for example, for convenience of use to our
customer base.

If you are interested in a free online webinar / demo, or even just further
information about the software, feel free to call toll-free at
1-888-982-8853, or send us an email at ahai...@yourvirtualbutler.com