Mark,
I am hopefully coming, dont have it confirmed yet though. I am going to be 
looking for a group hotel too. Send me an email with any info you have so 
far on places. My first time at any coworking event too
 
Thanks
Brian
[email protected] 
 

On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 1:16:43 PM UTC-7, Mark Rosen wrote:

> Everyone 
>
> I am looking for folks planning to attend GCUC to come together to form a 
> group for lower hotel rates.  I have found the hotels in the immediate area 
> seem to have chosen this week to test out "NYC rates" for hotels.
>
> If we get a group we can get better rates as well as 
> share transportation costs if we end up outside walking distance
>
> Just post if you are interested and your numbers as well as a target 
> nightly amount and other requirements (for example allow pets who smoke)  
> or invite me to join yours
>
> this is my first time at any coworking event and meeting people is a 
> priority for me and hotel lobbies are always so great for that so lets fill 
> one up
>
> thanks Mark 
>
>
>
>  
>

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to