I'm interested in this topic. Our coworking uses 
cybozulive<https://cybozulive.com/> which 
is a Japanese group management service. We discussed daily tasks on the web 
service. As for English services, I've used Groopt <http://groopt.com/> and 
Hipchat <https://www.hipchat.com/> for my business. There are lots of free 
group management services out there!

But how about a billing tasks. It's a boring and touchy issue. According to 
Hackerspace wiki page <http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Hackerspace_Software>, 
They uses GNUCache, KMyMoney, FreshBooks, QuickBooks, Google Docs/Open 
Office spreadsheets, etc...

I have no idea which one I should use. Although I'm a programmer, I don't 
have a experience in financial domain. I looked into Google Spreadsheets. 
It can be integrated with other Google services through Google Apps 
Script<https://developers.google.com/apps-script/>
.

The most fantastic service that intrigued me is zapier.com. It enables 
integration between web services. They support quite a lot of servies, you 
name it. I haven't investigated how I can use the zapier servie. But I 
think it's possible to integrate between group management service such as 
Campfire/Asana and billing servies such as Freshbooks/Stripe.

On Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:29:52 AM UTC+9, Melissa Saubers wrote:
>
> Has anyone ever used Cobot?
> On Jan 9, 2013 8:08 AM, "Minna Van | TheNetworkHub.ca" <
> [email protected] <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> We currently use our own system, we can share.
>>
>> www.thenetworkhub.ca/booking/
>>
>>
>> On Tuesday, 8 January 2013 16:05:12 UTC-8, Melissa Saubers wrote:
>>>
>>> Getting ready to open up Cowork Waldo on Feb 1st. Yay! Still trying to 
>>> decide what to use to manage memberships, member payments (via credit card, 
>>> debit card or checking account debit) and manage conference room 
>>> scheduling. Does anyone use one system that can do all of those things? 
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> Melissa Saubers
>>> Cowork Waldo
>>>
>>  -- 
>> Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
>> --- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "Coworking" group.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>  
>>  
>>
>

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to