I know there have been some discussions on this topic over the past few years....
A new member to AltamontCowork told me about this Schlage door lock. Soooo, being tired of getting the lock changed and new keys made when people left without picking up there deposit money and dropping off their keys, I decided that this might work. So far so good. I can put 19 different codes, but, have put in just one for now. It is easy to program, and it was very easy to install. $151.00 total cost at Orchard Supply Hardware.... Mike -- Mike Pihlman Substitute Teacher: Jefferson and TUSD AltamontCowork / ForCarol.com, Inc. 95 W. 11th Street, Suite 205 Tracy, CA 95376 Phone: 209-757-8862 Web: http://AltamontCowork.com <http://altamontcowork.com/> Twitter: @AltamontCowork Facebook: http://Facebook.com/AltamontCowork<http://facebook.com/AltamontCowork> Drive Safe! Never Forget http://ForCarol.com <http://forcarol.com/> -- Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Coworking" group. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
<<attachment: New Door Entry System.JPG>>

