Hi Jenn! Curious as to how the project is going? Your last update was from 
2010, and I was wondering if you all are still open? What has your growth 
been like, has it been profitable?

On Thursday, July 29, 2010 8:28:13 PM UTC-5, Jenn Cloud wrote:
>
> Hello, all! 
>
> My name is Jenn Cloud and through a series of amazing events, the 
> building I worked in with my little startup interactive agency had an 
> incredible space that became available and the building owners were 
> open to making it into a coworking space! It's the pet project of the 
> CTO of my agency and we have worked out for me to become the manager 
> of our new space. Everything has been moving REALLY fast and from the 
> research I've conducted it seems like we have an incredibly unique 
> story being able to have premium downtown city space right off the bat 
> to start this up. 
>
> What were your experiences like at the beginning? What was your 
> process like finding space and getting this concept rolling in your 
> community? 
>
> I apologize if this is an older topic that's been discussed, but I'd 
> love to hear other stories as I'm basically managing a community built 
> within a business and it's an incredibly strange and exciting feeling! 
>
> Thank you! 
>
> Jenn Cloud 
> Saint Louis Coworking 
> [email protected] <javascript:>

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to