Thank you Antoine and Laura!!! I believe your ideas are developing in a 
direction that is not very far from where I see "Free Coworking". For 
reference I posted this argument in this article on CoWorking 
News.<http://www.coworking-news.de/2013/03/coworking-video-on-mutinerie-in-paris-france-develops-ideas-on-working-free-together-and-social-innovation/>

Greetings from Munich,
Felix
CoWorking News

Am Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2013 11:44:23 UTC+1 schrieb antoine van den broek:
>
> Bonjour à tous,
>
> We are happy to share this 20 min movie about 
> coworking<http://www.mutinerie.org/passages-from-a-space-in-time/>. 
> It has has been done by Laura Møller Henriksen, a Danish student - you'll 
> probably feel this Scandi touch.
>
> She spent a few months in Mutinerie when we where launching the space. She 
> did this movie totally indepedently. The only guideline she had was : "try 
> to make something about what's at stake beyond spaces." We are impressed by 
> how she managed to gather, organize and formalize it. *Passages from a 
> space in time* successfully captures the essence of coworking.
>
> I strongly recommend this movie to anyone involved or interested in 
> coworking and collaborative economy. I hope you will enjoy it.
>
> Love from Paris.
>
> Antoine de Mutinerie
>
> www.mutinerie.org
>

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to