What a brilliantly crafted post!

I think the twist (and ultimate focus) that sustainability is about 
sustaining the coworkers was spot on! 

When people hear sustainability as a core value, they typically think about 
materials used, the business of coworking, or the space itself, not the 
community and its members specifically. 

Thanks for sharing!
oren

On Tuesday, July 23, 2013 9:20:22 PM UTC-5, Julia Ferguson wrote:
>
> Hey there. I just took my first stab at writing a post about the core 
> values of coworking, choosing sustainability as the first value to write 
> about (I actually began the article way back in April, which is Earth 
> Month). Would appreciate any feedback you want to share.  
> http://www.coworkfrederick.com/coworking-value-sustainability/ 

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to