*

Ready to revisit the discussion about a coworking association?

We’ve certainly spent a lot of time discussing the possibilities and the
millions of ways this could work out.  Well, here is another one!

A group of us, including Liz, Bill, Iris, Jerome, Benjamin, Jenny, Craig,
Tony and I, have been digging into this a bit more and came up with what we
call CoShare with the tagline "Share space, Share Ideas".  Our goal is to
support education, advocacy, and community by backing organizations like
Open Coworking, infrastructure like the wiki, and the google group, and
events like GCUC.  Of course, as we all know, what gets created depends on
who shows up and the real work starts now.  Everyone is invited.

We’re launched the website this week and we are inviting everyone into the
discussion.  We’ll be hosting a webinar on the 12th to give a broad
overview of CoShare and to offer up a Q&A.  It’s still early days for all
of this and we have a lot of work to do to build something long lasting.
 Please come to the table with all your hopes, dreams, questions, ideas and
concerns, and let’s build this together.

http://coshare.co*

Jacob