Hey Alex,

They are cheap, Ubiquity is famous for disruptive pricing. At maximum
capacity we hope to have 100 members with 2 AP's running (may add a third).
The AP's have some nice features like automatic load balancing of traffic
and zero-handoff for seamless roaming between AP's.

The nice thing about UniFi is they have a software controller (as opposed
to hardware) that can even run on a cloud server, it's free as well whereas
Cisco etc charge licensing fees for their software.

Time will tell how they perform but reviews have been great. Many people
reccomend them over Ruckus for instance and for a coworking facility, you
probably don't need much more.

(I have no affiliation with them :)

Kyle McLaren
Founder