Dear coworking operators,

I am in the last stages of writing http://coworkinghandbook.com,  a manual
for coworking space operators to open and run their spaces.

The main content is being edited and I am finishing up the checklists. So
far I've got:
* Lease contract
* Choosing your lawyer
* Event organization and promotion
* Setting up social media
* Blog post
* investors and journalists spreadsheets
* Basic website structure
* Advantages of coworking...

What else would you add that would have helped you when you opened your
space or that could help you now?

Thanks for your help,

Ramon Suarez
Serendipity Accelerator
http://www.betacowork.com
Phone: +3227376769
Mobile: +32497556284
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ramonsuarez
New book: http://coworkinghandbook.com

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to