Hey, Patricio! I sent you a direct response too, but wanted to let you know 
that I'd happily purchase a ticket from you for $370. Let me know if this 
works for you!

On Monday, April 21, 2014 6:43:47 PM UTC-4, Patricio Ramal wrote:
>
> Hello Coworkers !!!
>
> I was very excited about the Global Coworking Unconference this year. 
> Sadly, I won´t be able to make it. I have 2 tickets that I need to sell. 
> Accepting offers if you are interested.
>
> Thank you so much
>
> Best regards
>
> Patricio
>

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to