Juliana,

Jeannine from Kamer 52 is taking over the wiki although she is currently on
vacation.  I'm sure she would love your help and will respond to you when
she is back to a computer next week.  Thanks for the offer!

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500