Hello Ian, and the group

I wanted to check in to see how Sputnik was going or if something changed 
and you went in a different direction.

I am very interested in starting a space in Clovis, and was wondering if 
you had any tips or suggestions.

Thanks for your time,

Drew Kirby
[email protected]
@drewkirby13


On Friday, July 9, 2010 10:40:03 AM UTC-7, Ian R wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Just wanted to introduce myself to the group formally. I am currently in 
> the middle of construction of a new coworking space in Fresno, California. 
> The name of the space is Sputnik -- and it's located in the heart of an 
> area called the Tower District. It'll be ~ 2,200 sq ft of relatively open 
> space with a shared conference room and kitchen. I'm currently funding this 
> myself (rather than building my own private offices I'd rather work in 
> something like this). Any tips or advice from fellow space owners are 
> greatly welcomed and appreciated! 
>
> My target opening date is Aug 15th. Pictures and website to come. 
>
> Cheers,
> Ian R.
>
> Sputnik Coworking
> 1298 N Wishon Ave
> Fresno, Ca 93728
> (559) 313-5720
>

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to