Hi, all,

I have a coworker in my space who wants to launch two new furniture lines 
in the UK and is looking for a home address to start with.  I expect they 
would start with an almost wholly virtual office kind of setup -- as the Uk 
is not that far as Dutch guys think of it -- and then (if all goes well) 
grow from there.  Not exactly a branch office because i understand they 
intend to start an Ltd to run it, but close.

I don't see an alliance in the UK on the Wiki.

This brought up some questions:  In th elog term, this really ought to fall 
under the Visa I think, but their immediate need is not short term desk 
space but a home base from which to start operations.  Possibly there is 
more interest int his and we might want to have a look at the Visa in this 
light?

In the short term, who in the UK wants a new coworker? I have one available 
for youo to pitch. :-)

Cheers,

Jeannine

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to