We used Cobot in the past -- they continue to release great features but as 
you mentioned, it can be limiting and wasn't a fit for our coworking space 
overall. We currently use Nexudus and I couldn't be happier with the 
features of the software (they've thought of EVERYTHING and are incredibly 
deliberate in their development) and the responsiveness of the Nexudus team 
is amazing. 

On Sunday, August 3, 2014 9:14:34 PM UTC-7, Paz Chentnik wrote:
>
> Wondering what everyone's favorite coworking management tool is. I have 
> been playing around with Cobot and although there are lots of reviews on 
> it, it seems a bit restricting. I was wondering what you use?
>
> Also looking for a mobile booking integration platform and looks like 
> bookify is the way to go, but again wondering your experience and if I am 
> on the right track. 
>
> Thanks!
>

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to