Hi,

I am relatively new here and in the process of setting up my first 
coworking space. Obviously I have a lot of questions and looking forward to 
benefit from the knowledge of the savvy space owners and managers in this 
group.

In my online rounds of spaces I have seen many themed spaces (for example 
shared studios for designers or one for engineers with 3D printers and 
CNCs). What I am hoping to do is Innovation themed coworking space. It is 
not supposed to be a place where people just come to work and mingle but to 
innovate as well.

Any ideas, thoughts or experiences to create such a place?


Best regards,
AbuAnas 

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to