Hi, all. Just a heads up that my book *All Edge*, about coworking and other 
forms of loosely organized work, will be published in March.

http://press.uchicago.edu/ucp/books/book/chicago/A/bo19722830.html

In 2008, Austin's first coworking space, Conjunctured, opened and I began 
researching coworking in this city. Eventually, I visited a dozen coworking 
spaces in Austin and published one of the first scholarly articles on 
coworking spaces. But I also visited freelancers in their homes and 
shadowed SEO specialists to help me build a more comprehensive picture of 
how people are communicating, coordinating, and collaborating at work -- 
and how coworking fits into this shift. *All Edge* is the result.

See what you think. I'll also be at SXSW Interactive in March to talk about 
the book. CS



-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to