I think I read somewhere that it would affect you unless you use suite 
numbers for your members. 


On Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 8:51:02 AM UTC-6, Kelly Fitzgerald wrote:
>
> Hi Everyone-
>
> I searched among the topics and didn't see anything about this (so forgive 
> me if the topic is buried somewhere). 
>
> We provide business address options for our members. Just this week a 
> member had a google location verification sent to our address (for search 
> reasons, obviously). We already have the address on google and I'm 
> wondering if the member verifies their location as the same as ours if that 
> will create conflict? Maybe it's not a big deal- but I'm not sure how this 
> works. Do we just need to slightly vary everyone's addresses?
>
> Thoughts and/or how you've dealt with this would be helpful!
>

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to