Are you willing to refund already purchased tickets for the same 
accomplishment?

If so, I'm on it!

On Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 2:36:21 PM UTC-6, Lindsey Rima wrote:
>
> Hey guys! 
>
> I know there are a lot of folks here who share my disdain for the hyphen 
> in coworking. It's been discussed at length here 
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/coworking/hyphen> and the 
> general consensus the AP Stylebook is to blame. I want us to change that 
> reality and fix "co-working" for good. To that end, GCUC is giving away two 
> free tickets to anyone who can the AP Stylebook changed to make coworking 
> (with out the f#!@ing hyphen) the official and correct spelling of 
> coworking. The details are on the GCUC blog 
> <http://gcuc.co/co-working-no-coworking/>. I think we can make this 
> happen.
>
> cheers!
> Lindsey "#nohyphenplease" Rima
>
>
>

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to