Hello!
I am researching coworking and came upon this site. I have been a 
freelancer, either full time or part time, since 1998. A graphic designer 
/art director by trade and artist in the space in between, I am always 
looking for new ideas in the freelance workplace. I once shared office 
space with a virtual agency owner and found the benefits to be both 
financial and social. I applied for a Mission Main Street Grant by Chase 
Bank to help grow my home-based design business by acquiring a building to 
offer rentable studio spaces to other designers and artists seeking a work 
community by like minded people. I did not get a grant but the idea is such 
that I can't let go of it. I am looking into another place in a VERY small 
town that is trying to revive itself through their historical society. 
Historical buildings stand vacant interspersed with antique shops and 
several small businesses and restaurants. Located about 10 miles from a 
major urban area, this location would be perfect for those who are working 
professionals but REALLY don't like working downtown, likely can't afford a 
space downtown and find value in working away from home. I will try to 
reach you at your email address. Mine is [email protected]

On Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 11:23:33 AM UTC-5, Angel Kwiatkowski wrote:
>
> Looking to highlight teeny, off the beaten path coworking spaces on 
> Cohere's blog. Who has set up coworking in a town of less than 25,000 or 
> runs a space that is less than 1,000ft2? Ping me by Friday 1/30 at 
> fccoworking at gmail.com
>
> Angel
>

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to