This is a great list Thilo!  Some of it doesn't work with coworking spaces
as you can't disable Dropbox for example, but it's still a great place to
start.  I'm still fine tuning our setup and it's a constantly moving
target.  That is frustrating enough but I've seen sites with no technical
expertise on the ground really struggle.