This is a great post! I'm researching member walls (In my recollection, the
idea originated from Office Nomads and Jacob and Susan shared it with many
of us almost 5 years ago, in Santa Monica, but perhaps others were doing it
at that time as well.) I'd love to see the photos of each of your member
walls (the Office Nomads wall is still one of my favorites) and how you
display them. This is such a visual aspect of the space that this
conversation would be really helped by a visual representation.