Lots of thoughts on this one as I've helped The Red Victorian coliving
hotel in SF, Creative Blueprint here in Seattle, and of course our
coworking space, Office Nomads. Your setup is going to cost a fair amount.
For a real integrated system I don't see how you are going to get away with
anything less then $5K.

For Creative Blueprint we are going with simple residential keypad solution
on 2 doors.  We will have to program each code at each door and that will
get annoying fast but the price point ($250 for 2) is right for getting
started.  Can't give you a review yet as the hardware is coming in the mail
this week.

You can use the Lockstate Remote Lock like Angel uses.  They have a central
system so you don't have to program each door, but you rely on their
servers and their hardware gets poor reviews.  These are $250/door.  They
have a beefier model that is more expensive but also maybe more robust?
Haven't played with these systems so I can't say much.

For The Red Victorian we created our own system.  This ended up costing
about $1K/door.  This has the most flexibility as I wrote all the code, but
they have had some reliability issues.  I've only ever made one door
controller so I'm not surprised I didn't get all the bugs worked out on my
first try.  The flexibility is important for that application though as I'm
issuing unique codes for each reservation and expiring them right away.
Eventually we will use remotely programable residential units at each room
for around $250/door.  30 doors, so that is going to get expensive.

For Office Nomads we originally dropped about $4K on an ISONAS system.
This is only for 2 doors but each door needs a strike and a commercial
grade lock.  We've expanded it to 3 doors now.... but I strongly do not
recommend going ISONAS.  After years of dealing with their software and
their company we are jumping ship.  We are currently in the process of
switching to HID Edge Solo hardware ($1K for 3 doors minus door strikes and
installation).  I'm going to be able to program these from Nadine, our
coworking management system, and I'm pretty excited about the
possibilities.

Not sure if that helps or answers specific questions.  I've gone 4
different ways in 3 different installs.

Jacob