There are some very interesting areas for coworking now developing.  Off
the top of my head, I can think of 1) online retail/import/export and
trade; 2) Makerspaces of all kinds; 3) specialty coworking --for instance
cooking and baking and restauraunt fusions, or medical services coworking
with related businesses.

But the real value you can offer is not to be found in this group (happy as
we are to hear from you!),  it is to be found by asking your coworkers.
 What they want and what they need is the best indicator of what you should
offer.  What they can offer each other is the best sourcce of innovative
offerings.

Also, by checking in with Coworking Toronto <http://coworkingtoronto.ca/>
and Coworking Ontario. <http://coworkingontario.ca/>  If there is a
regional collective you should certainly  check them out, together is
better.

Cheers,

Jeannine