At Office Nomads we are 100% coworking memberships.  This is for a couple
key reasons.  We want a model that is simple to manage, simple for our
members, that deemphasizes the financial transaction and helps us maintain
a sense of "home".   I have seen many other models that achieve a similar
"feel" and come at the challenges in different ways.  For us, simplicity is
our primary strategy.  We could introduce additional revenue streams with
events, private offices, or add-on services, but we choose not to.  This
helps us stay focused as we are less scattered.  It also allows us to have
weekends which is essential.

And finally, we intentionally don't call it "rental" as that undermines the
real value of our membership.  I know wording can be a tricky beast filled
with nuance, but another benefit of our tight focus is that we can take the
time to evaluate how people respond to the various marketing angles people
take.  And since we rely on one source of income it's very important we get
this right... for the market we are looking to bring in.

Jacob