Nice work, Keith! I always love seeing what kinds of logos people make for
their spaces.

I should note, a bunch of years back there was a community effort to
develop shared logos: http://wiki.coworking.org/w/page/16583882/Logo

Hillary's were my favorite, as they emulated BarCamp and could easily be
repurposed for different contexts. I'll have that in mind as we develop
this new round.

Tony
*---*
*Projects: New Work Cities <http://nwc.co/consulting> • Open Coworking
<http://opencoworking.org/> • Cotivation <http://cotivation.co/>*
*eBook:    No More Sink Full of Mugs <http://nwc.co/mugs>*
*Connect:  Personal site <http://tonybacigalupo.com/> • Twitter
<http://twitter.com/tonybgoode> • Facebook
<http://facebook.com/tonybacigalupo>*
*New: Preorder the Ultimate Coworking Toolkit
<http://nwc.co/consulting/toolkit>*



On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 9:22 AM, Keith Pandeloglou <[email protected]>
wrote:

> I am in! Just had a logo made today that I'm willing to share...
> Suggestions welcomed!
>
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/pss1e4kkd7dc7qq/Photo%20Feb%2026%2C%2011%2021%2014%20AM.png?dl=0
>
> --
> Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Coworking" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to