Hello everyone-

A friend (and fellow member at my neighborhood coworking space) just
forwarded me this blog
<https://www.grammarly.com/blog/co-worker-vs-coworker/?sf29905279=1&utm_content=buffer21bb9&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer>.

It made me laugh and also made me think of how far we have to go! If we can
have words like this
<http://blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2015/11/word-of-the-year-2015-emoji/> joy
emoji listed by Oxford as the word of the year, it's got to be easy for us
to get coworking into the dictionary! </end rant>

Also, happy summer (for our northern-hemisphere friends) from sunny Santa
Cruz, California.

Iris