Hey Alex,
You need active speakers with build in amplifiers. There are models with
volume control on the speakers. All speakers need to be connected to a
mixer. You connect your music source (computer, dvd player etc) to the
mixer and you have sound in all zones which can be regulated.

You can buy a mixer for about 300$, speakers will cost around 80$ each x 5
makes 400. 200 meter cable will cost 50$..add another 50$ for connection
elements..so in total it will cost you around 800$..

I am not an expert..just my 2 cents..