Hi Steve-

My name is Jennifer Ellington.  I work for Steelcase, an office furniture
manufacturing company.  I moved to Missoula around 2 years ago and am now a
distributed worker.  I am struggling with finding appropriate places in
Missoula to work.  Coffee shops, though there are many, are very loud and
it is difficult to conduct meetings.  I have also explore the thinking
around creating a WorkCafe here in Missoula.  Steelcase has done a lot of
research around creating great spaces for wherever work happens.  Employee
engagement is tied very closely to the environments which people work in.
 People need choice and control over how and where they work.  Working from
home works well at times, but there is a need to find a local location
where one could go to be amongst their community in an environment that
supports the Corporate worker.  A WorkCafe could offer a place where people
could come that offered different settings supporting different modes of
work.  There are excellent examples of these types of places in Seattle,
Chicago, NY, San Fran, LA and Grand Rapids, Michigan.  What are your
thoughts?

Very Interested-
Jenn