Welcome, Michelle!

You have to involve people in the process as much as possible from as early
as possible.

You don't want customers coming in to consume your services; you want
co-conspirators who feel emotionally invested in what you're doing.

The real value of a coworking community is in the bonds built between the
people who are a part of it. The workspace is just a delivery medium for
that.

Host happy hours, dinner parties, pop-up coworking sessions, and whatever
else people want to do. Before you open the workspace.

Solicit feedback on decisions, through in-person meetings and online.
Invite people to be a part of what's happening.

Treat people like humans, empower wherever possible, and remember that
we're all in this together.

The office and business stuff gets a lot easier when you've built a
tight-knit core of passionate and dedicated people.

Best of luck!

Tony
*---*
*New Work Cities <http://nwc.co/consulting> - Coworking consultancy &