Cecilia, Coffee is definitely a significant cost, probably more so than
administration software.

What I don't see on your list is:
- IT: IT services, IT equipment like printer, access points, routers,
internet connectivity, etc
- Security: Alarm services or access control (depending on size of the
space)
- Maintenance: I'd add a maintenance budget for fixing the broken toilet,
repairing the coffee spill that dripped through the floor, the broken xyz,
etc
- Marketing: Having your website hosted somewhere, your email marketing
program, SEO or paid advertising if you do that

On Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 7:22:43 PM UTC-4, Cecilia Neher wrote:

> Hello all,
> We are working on a business plan for a coworking space in Washington DC
> and I'm wondering if we are leaving something out in the list of monthly
> costs.
> Would you mind telling me if there is something missing from this list?
>

>    - Rent
>    - Taxes
>    - Electricity
>    - Water (is this significant?)
>    - Phone/Internet
>    - Insurance
>    - Cleaning
>    - Salaries
>    - Administration software
>
> I'm not sure if adding coffee, sugar, etc, and office supplies. Are  those
> significant costs as to consider them in the business plan?
>
> We are also debating on the ratio between private offices and open seats
> (in assigned and unassigned desks). Do you have more seats in private
> offices than in open spaces? Does the private offices have less rotation
> than the open desks?
>
> Thanks for your feedback
> Cecilia

---