Hi All,

*Greeting from the tropical land of GOA.*

For those who are not aware of this tropical state of India, a quick web
search should highlight the 'awesomeness' of this state. We 'uCherry' are
in the preliminary stage of setting up a coworking space in the capital
city of Goa i.e. Panaji, at Miramar Beach. Any inputs on the same would be
very helpful.

We would be very eager to partner or franchise with others on this project
as well.

Regards,
*Martins*
for uCherry Concepts