When we launched our film nights we decided it was very important for us to
get the correct license and pay our way.  The reason?  We're a creative and
tech led workspace, and therefore are full of people who believe in the
principle of artists and creatives getting paid for their work, and
therefore by not paying correctly (which we could easily do, no one would
ever notice/care) we'd be letting our members down.