This is great, Julia. Thanks for sharing.

*"It took a while, but we finally figured out the coworking communities we
envied started with people who wanted to work together, not people who
wanted to be a member of a coworking space."*

I'm so glad that this finally clicked :)

-Alex

*The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.*
Better Coworkers: http://indyhall.org
Weekly Coworking Tips: http://coworkingweekly.com
My Audiobook: https://theindyhallway.com/ten