Hi Tom -

Full disclosure up front: we are IT guys and also Cisco Meraki partners
(amongst other vendors).

I am curious about your experience with Meraki WiFi. We use & recommend
Meraki in coworking spaces with great success and do like the system a lot.
That said, I know that despite the nice simple interface, there are still
lots of WiFi gotchas, networking best practices and Meraki-specific bits
that go into a successful deployment. Once those are taken care of, we
think that Meraki APs can be some of the best in the business.

If you're having problems and want someone who knows Meraki WiFi well to
have a look, I would be happy to help. Although we do this kind of work
commercially, I am happy to help take a quick look to see if there are any
quick & easy suggestions we can make that might help you.

I can also try and help escalate your support requests if you feel that you
haven't been getting the support you need.

Cheers,

Shabad