OMG. I could watch it all day. I got the Roomba 650, which docks itself
after it's done or when low on battery. So far, it has been docked each
morning and the dust bin has stuff in it so it must be working! He did get
trapped under a toilet, which was embarrassing for him so I stuck giant
Command adhesive hooks to the floor under the toilets so he'd bump into
them. Our kitchen floor is already looking fresh and lovely each morning.
Yay.

Angel