Hi Pier,

I'd reach out to Keith Yang at Bizhaus - he / his coworking spaces are in
Los Angeles. Keith is part of our monthly virtual meet up for cowork
managers and creators (up to 15 people now - if anyone wants to join please
let me know:))...

Keith is a truly amazing guy with a community mindset and Bizhaus is a
super successful coworking model in LA...certainly someone I highly
recommend you connect with:)

As Tony said, let us know how any of us can collaborate with you...

Be great and positive vibes for your concept!:)
Chris