I purchased a Brother MFC printer for my members about half a year ago but
we have now reached a membership level where the Brother printer isn't
cutting it. I am looking to purchase a larger industrial grade printer and
have reached out to a few printer salespeople.

Does anyone have any good experience with this and can recommend me a large
workgroup printer that is reliable and robust in features?

On this note - does anyone reccomend any software for member printing
management? I have looked at PrintWithMe and Ezeep and am not sure what
solution I am going to end up using.