Hey guys, I just stumbled on this forum and then read up on cuasia and
thought it looks super interesting! Wish I could have attended. Who would
you like to see at a co-working conference? I think Martin Ruef and Kavi
Guppta would be interesting, even though they are both not directly related
to the industry. Ruef is a sociologist who studied entrepeneurs and wrote
“The Entrepreneurial Group: Social Identities, Relations, and Collective
Action” while Guppta is a co-author of “Disruption in the Developing
World.” Learning about the systems that co-working influences (e.g. the
future of education, workplace, mental health etc) really interests me from
my short time in different co-working spaces. What do you guys think?
Curious to hear some other opinions :)