Hi,

I'm currently the sole operator of our coworking space, and I'm putting
together a SOW for colleagues who will need to take over for me from
time-to-time.

I'm interested in pulling something together about Nexudus, in particular,
with some very basic guidelines to help them navigate the platform. I know
there is the online portal for questions, and the primary Nexudus contact
is helpful, but I'm just seeking a quick tutorial/reference guide. Have any
of you, who use Nexudus, pulled something like this together by chance? If
so, would you mind sharing?

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Lauren McDaniel
projectY cowork Los Alamos