We use teampup for our member events calendars - it's pretty great once you
get your head wrapped around the way it does permissions.

It doesn't have a clickable map type feature like OP asked for...to be
honest I haven't seen anything like that, that isn't massively
over-engineered or more expensive than it's worth.

With that said, I'd consider challenging the notion of giving people a tool
to reserve a specific desk ahead of time...the natural flux and flow of
people sitting next to different people is a big benefit of being in a
coworking space, and choosing a desk before they're even in the room
undermines that opportunity for serendipity.

-Alex

*The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.*
Better Coworkers: http://indyhall.org
Weekly Coworking Tips: http://coworkingweekly.com
My Audiobook: https://theindyhallway.com/ten