Hi Austin,
I know this thread is super old but I've only recently implemented an
orientation packet for our new members. It has been amazing so far in terms
of getting everyone on the same page from the moment they get their welcome
email. We give it to them digitally in that first email and then they get a
paper folder with the packet, a Cohere sticker and my contact info. I
published our packet as a resource for other coworking operators to review
for free. http://coherecommunity.com/shop/coworking-orientation-packet I'd
love feedback from folks who look it over!

Angel
ps. also randomly, I just learned of a pop-up restaurant in Fort Collins,
CO called Brick & Mortar!