Hi Drew,
We have two centers that are Cowork and Digital Media Centers. They are
partnerships with public access television and have studios, green screens,
high bandwidth, equipment for people to check out (really good equipment!),
classes, etc. These are great partnerships, because the capital costs are
funded by the public/non-profit entity. Our software enables reservation
tracking for all the equipment and studio, along with the regular money and
plans tracking and communication. Happy to talk to you about it.