From: j...@meshworkapp.com
To: Coworking <coworking@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Coworking] Re: "Corporate Memberships"
Sent: Nov 01 '16 8:28am

I think that offering flexible workspace definetly benefits employees,
we are seeing more and more articles on the topic especially in terms
of health and happiness. Plus a shortened commute time and monetary
savings will increase employee happiness and therefore reduce turnover
(one of the biggest costs to employers).

https://www.fastcompany.com/3064755/work-smart/study-finds-work-life-balance-could-be-a-matter-of-life-and-death

I would even suggest reaching out to come of these companies that have
higher commuter populations and sending them education about coworking
and its benefits!

Best of luck!