Hi Nick,

I've just been reading this thread.  How is your plan for a coworking space
going?
I'm looking to opening a space in Belfast, N.I.   We also have regus here,
they seem to be expensive and inflexible in their terms in comparison to
what I hope to provide.

I'd be interested to know what the first steps should be in regards to
marketing.  My space is still months from being ready physically, (still
scraping down walls and clearing the space)  but I feel like it would be a
good time to raise awareness of the idea and interact with potential
members.  Would facebook be the best way to go about this?

all the best,
Max

On Friday, February 10, 2017 at 11:06:17 PM UTC, Nick Seal wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am new here, so hi! I am from Hampshire in the UK, and am in the process
> of planning a coworking space startup. I have been reading through your
> posts and have found this place to be the most helpful place so far, so
> thanks! Coworking in the UK is slowly growing, I know it is much bigger in
> the US than it is here.

Currently near me there is not really a suitable venue for anybody to go to