If I had to rate my knowledge of feng shui it would be 2 on a scale of 10
and if I had to rate my ability to use it while decorating I would give
myself a 3 out of 10. My main tool is using mirrors to reflect light into
dark spaces. Oh, and plants. The members really like having plants around.

Angel